Terms & Conditions
Bml Garden Services Terms and Conditions
1. All Work Undertaken Will Be Discussed And Agreed Prior To The Start Date And All Work Will Be Completed From The Original Design By Bml Garden Services Unless Otherwise Agreed.
2. The Estimate/Original Price For Work Includes All Materials And Labour Where Stated From Original Design.
3. Errors And Omissions Are Accepted On All Quotes.
4.The Client Will Be Responsible For All Payments To Bml Garden Services, Unless Otherwise Notified In Writing Prior To Commencement.
5. a) Maintenance and tidy up's payments shall be payable no later than 7 days after our last visit.
5. b) Payments for landscaping works are To Be In 2 Instalments If There Is A Materials And/Or Disposal Payment To Be Made. Labour Is Due On Completion.
6.Payment Methods Are Cash, Debit Card, Credit Card Or By BACS (Internet Bank Transfer)
7. First Instalment Is Required On Acceptance Of The Work So That The Date Is Fixed And Materials Can Be Purchased/Ordered For The Start Date Of The Agreed Work.
8. Final Payment Must Be Made By The Client Within 7 Days When All The Work Is Completed. If You Do Not Settle The Invoice In Full By The Due Date For Payment, We May Charge Interest To You On The Overdue Amount At The Rate Of 2% A Year Above The Base Lending Rate Of The Lloyds Bank From Time To Time. The Interest Shall Accrue On A Daily Basis From The Due Date Until The Date Of Actual Payment Of The Overdue Amount, Whether Before Or After Judgement. An Admin Fee May Be Appllicable. You Must Pay Interest Together With The Overdue Amount.
9. Any Addition And/Or Alterations To The Schedule/Project Shall Be Properly Treated As Variations And Subject To Written Instructions And Additional Payments May Be Required To Cover The Agreed Changes.
10. The Client Shall Provide Water And Electricity, If Needed, At No Charge To Bml Garden Services.
11. The Client Shall Provide Access To Site During Bml Garden Services Normal Working Hours And Storage Space For Materials During The Contract Progress.
12. Bml Garden Services Is Not Able To Accept Responsibility For Any Damage To Any Underground Hazards, Obstructions Or Services Not Made Known To Us In Writing Or Apparent On Visual Inspection.
13. All, Or Any Special Conditions, Of Which Bml Garden Services Has Been Informed Are Noted In The Quotation.
14. We Are Not Able To Accept Responsibility For The Well-Being And Maintenance Of Living Plant Material, Including Turf, Following Practical Substantial Completion Unless A Maintenance Contract Is In Existence that is agreed with the client and bml garden services to water and feed live material. if no agreement has been made to tend to live material then it is soley down to the client to provide water to plants,trees,shrubs and turf.
15. If Necessary We Reserve The Right To Substitute Any Plant With Another Of Equal Value And Growth/Habitat/Colour In Accordance With The Specification.
16. After Practical Substantial Completion, We Are Not Able To Accept Responsibility For Any Damage Through The Elements, Including Drought, Winds, Rain And Frost To Any Material(S) Including Plants.
17. Upon Practical Substantial Completion The Responsibility For The Care And Watering Of All Plants, Lawns, Etc., Is Handed Over To The Client And Will Require Regular Attention Until Established. Great Care Is Taken To Remove All Weeds/Roots From The Site When Being Prepared But Bml Garden Services Cannot Accept Responsibility For Subsequent Weed Growth On Completion Of The Project.
18. It Is Very Important And The Sole Responsibility Of The Client To Ensure We Are Made Aware Of Any Special/Statutory Bylaws/Conditions/Permissions That May Be Involved.
19. We Accept No Responsibility For Works That Have Been Carried Out On Land That Is Not Under The Ownership Of The Client And It Is Assumed That All Planning Laws Or Regulations Have Been Applied Before Commencement Of Any Works.
20. Severe Weather Conditions, Including Drought, May Cause The Delay Of The Start Date Of The Contract. This Will Not Affect The Original, Agreed Price.
21. Delays Caused By Other Companies On Site May Cause Work To Be Rescheduled And Charges May Be Made In Certain Circumstances.
22. All Materials On Site Remain The Property Of Bml Garden Services Until Payment Is Received In Full.
23. Maintenance Is Not Included In The Contract Unless Specified.
24. By Agreeing To Work Being Carried Out By Bml Garden Services You Are Agreeing To The Terms & Conditions 1-23 As Stated Above.
25. These Terms & Conditions Can Be Printed, Please Contact Us If You Wish To Have A Printed Copy.